Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Shootin in the Dark

Well,the day started out great yesterday.I got the stuff I needed to do done before work, got to work early,which is really good for me,and work was moving at a steady pace.And *BAM* the power goes out.We still have people out on the range at this point, so Tam had to grab her goggles,ears,and surefire and head out and get the people still out there shooting,to come back into the store. But it was interesting,we got to try out our flashlights,and we still sold a couple of guns.The power came back on about an hour later, and the rest of the night ran smoothly.
I just got my Surefire G2 and was pretty impressed with it. I got the OD Green one, but on their site it looks yellow.

1 Comments:

At 9:05 AM, Anonymous tactical flashlights said...

I'm impressed with my Armytek Predator XP-G2. This light met all my needs. The price is not high, about $110. It's good for this well made and multifunctional light. Variety of modes attracts me because I can choose any mode I need.
P.S. Free worldwide shipping

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

423 587 6737