Monday, January 02, 2006

Happy New Year

Well, I havent been posting for awhile, with the feeling all icky from a cold,but I hope everybody had a good Christmas and a Happy New Years! I went out with my friends last night to cotton eyed joes. Paid $15 to get in so I didnt have to stand in the line that was wrapped around the building, got my shoes puked on by my best friend,right in front of the bar( but it was her bday too,so I think she double dosed it),had to keep another friend out of a fight, and later that night had to pull over so she could bark at the road. But,besides dealing with the growling splash monkeys, and the not being able to walk without rubbing elbows with some drunk,hairy, Ron Jeremy in the 70's look-a-likes, I guess I had an alright time. I think next year I might just stay home and watch the ball drop.Maybe my New Years resolution should be figuring out why I even continue to drag myself out to the places.

8 Comments:

At 1:07 AM, Blogger Tam said...

When the ball dropped, I was in the middle of telling a dumb joke and trying not to drop my lighter in the hot tub...

I figure it's best to get as many of the New Year's goofy screwups out of the way in the first five minutes as possible. ;)

 
At 1:16 AM, Blogger Dr. StrangeGun said...

When the ball dropped... I was watching the chase scene from the original Blues Brothers.

 
At 10:30 PM, Blogger Elmo's aphasiatic twin said...

Ron Jeremy look-alikes (wasn't he the guy with the nickname, Hedge Hog?) puke on the shoes, howling at the moon: that caused a bad 70s flashback.

I spent the night home visiting and playing cards with my wife. The two kids, 14 and 12, spent the night with some friends. It was the first time we've spent New Year's Eve alone since we met in 1990.

 
At 8:29 PM, Blogger Tam said...

Hey, Tiff!

Don't you have a meme to respond to? ;)

 
At 12:10 PM, Blogger Tiffani said...

Yes, Thank You Tam!.lol..Ill try to do that first thing today..= p

 
At 11:44 AM, Anonymous AdaM said...

*cough* UPDATE! *cough*

 
At 2:10 PM, Anonymous ArklahomBoy said...

Last year I was at Times Square in Manhattan...this year I was in a barracks in the Kingdom of Bahrain...last year was infinitely better.

 
At 2:54 PM, Blogger Tiffani said...

Arklahomboy, I bet Times Square was crazy tho! Yea too bad you had to be overseas for the holidays but thanks for all you do!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

423 587 6737