Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Bored Much?

Youre sitting there at work, been answering questions on the phone about store hours, range prices, and the price of whatever gun someone just built in the head and wants it ordered and be at the store by the next day,when the phone rings:
me-Coal Creek Armory
them-Yea,yall ever get any of dem AK's?
me-From time to time sir.
them-You gots to have a gunpermit to get one?
me-No sir,just fill out a 4473 and we call it in.
them-What if you have a criminal record?
me-Well,(me guessing its either a prank at this point,or some idiot) I guess it depends whats on it.
them-Just convicted of a couple of drive-bys.
me-Um,probaly not so much then. *click*, they hang up.Glad to help sir.

4 Comments:

At 2:33 AM, Blogger Josh said...

Don't you ever get tempted to yell at them? I don't know how you stand it...

 
At 10:49 AM, Blogger Tiffani said...

Yea,that and rig up the phone,where that before you can even talk to a person,you have to take some kind of quiz showing that youve either already passed the 3rd grade or if your still in it,at least making good grades. =p

 
At 11:45 AM, Blogger Paul Simer said...

Was probably a member of the press looking for a story...

 
At 5:13 PM, Anonymous AdaM said...

Hahahaha, where was I when this happened?!

Oh man...too bad we can't yell at the stupid idiots.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

423 587 6737