Thursday, December 08, 2005

Seven by Seven

Via Tam, the meme got passed on to me. So mine goes as follows:

7 Things to do before I die
* skydive
* Get over my fear of spiders
* Build an AR-15 (got the upper receiver already)
* Build a log cabin out in the country, just the way I want it
* Travel the world
* Get rich
* Go on one of Ted Nugent's hunting expeditions

7 Things I cannot do
* Go anywhere near a spider
* Look at Michael Jackson
* Stand liars and thieves
* Pay too much for anything
* Not laugh at inappropriate times
* Be on time
* Order food at a drive-thru,with my son in the car, without laughing (he mocks everything I order,word for word, then some.)

7 Things that attract me to the outdoors
* Can't build a safe bonfire in the house
* Fishing in the bathtub gets boring
* Mom won't let me hunt the dog
* Looking up at the stars or feeling the sun on my face
* Not enough room in the house to ride a 4-wheeler or motorcycle
* Try to shoot in the house, neighbors shoot back
* Going to the woods for peace and quiet

7 Things I say most often
* Orientation to the range
* Stop (Talking to Chris)
* Leave that alone ( Still telling him)
* Chris! Quit cussing
* Bloody Hell!
* You can have a nice warm glass of shut the hell up!
* Right meow! ( Super Troopers)

7 Books or series I love ( Dont have time to read too much)
* Bible
* Stealth War
* James and the Giant Peach( Yea, and what?)
* Roseanne (T.V)
* Family Guy (T.V)
* Cheaters (T.V)
* Blind Date (T.V)

7 Movies I watch over and over again
* Friday
* Super Troopers
* Scarface
* Office Space
* Dirty Dancing
* Ace Ventura: Pet Detective
* Boondock Saints

7 People I want to join in, too
* Dr. Strangegun

* Les Jones
* Alston ( Peer pressure)
* Xavier thoughts
* Mauser Girl
* Charge of Quarters

5 Comments:

At 3:23 AM, Blogger mauser*girl said...

Oh... I didn't know you'd tagged me! (You have to tell me these things! LOL)

I did a similar 7 Things awhile back, so you might check that out for some of the answers. It's a bit different than yours, though.

http://mausergirl.blogspot.com/2005/10/tagged.html

 
At 11:46 AM, Blogger Dr. StrangeGun said...

I finally, FINALLY did this over in my personal journal...

 
At 8:00 PM, Blogger Tiffani said...

Oh sorry Mausergirl,I guess I could tell you when i stick u with one of those.Would probaly help.

 
At 5:42 PM, Blogger Xavier said...

You got me PPM! I thought I was under the radar.

 
At 9:40 PM, Blogger ChargeOfQuarters said...

I know, 2 months late, but I will take care of it...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

423 587 6737