Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Retail World

Well, we have been selling guns at work like hot cakes. I worked at Guncraft for a year before Coal Creek bought the place, and I've never seen that many guns get sold in one week. Like Tam said in her blog, "I have been working in the firearms industry since Winter of '93. Coal Creek Armory is the fourth FFL I have worked for." And "On Friday, December 16th, 2005, I saw more guns sell in one day than I have on any other day since I started doing this for a living." You know its pretty bad when you call in background checks so many times, that the people at TBI tell you about their UTI's. Who knew this gun thing would ever catch on?

2 Comments:

At 1:32 AM, Blogger Elmo's aphasiatic twin said...

You all getting a Christmas bonus?

Generous employee discount?

New microwave in the break room?

All those 4473s sliding across the desk--watch out for paper cuts.

 
At 1:44 AM, Blogger Tiffani said...

Hopefully were getting a new fridge,since ours died the other day.
But,if the fridge thing doesnt happen, I guess a raise or bonus would be ok.= p

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

423 587 6737