Friday, November 25, 2005

We all have our thanksgiving stories to tell, don't we? But Let me tell you about mine today. It all started out at 5:30 am. I was all dressed in Camo with my case XX in my mouth crawling on my belly along a trail frequented by turkey's. I slowly crawled up to them and when the opportunity presented itself I lunged from underneath the brush that was providing me cover and took out the turkey walking behind. I quickly slit his throat and watched his blood squirt everywhere....But he didnt make a sound to warn the other turkey's. Then I progressively moved up until I had overtaken their leader. It was a swift death. He never saw me coming. It was a good day. 9 turkey's in my sack and I was off to pluck them and roast them on the fire. But then I awoke to the sound of the alarm clock going off at 11:30 and realized it was just a dream. So, then it was time for a shower, got dressed and then headed off to the grandparents for the real thing. But I was really disappointed because the turkey served there was no where as large as the one I had slaughtered in my dream. But it was good and Im stuffed. Tonight Im going to think about money before I go to sleep. who knows.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

423 587 6737