Friday, November 18, 2005

First log on the blog

After listening to everyone at work telling me that I needed a blog, here I am! I should tell you a little bit about myself. I work at Coal Creek Armory with all of the other self proclaimed merchants of death. Im 24 and a single mom who enjoys shooting, camping, hunting, fishing, drive-bys....oops! I mean riding around, and surfing the net. Im currently in the process of training the next world class gun- toting redneck, my 4 year old son Chris. If I could ever get the work schedule to accomodate, I would like to go to school for criminal justice. So if the higher powers of employment are reading this, remember that you may be hindering the education and wasting the mind of the next agent Starling. O.k., so enough about me for now. Let's talk about guns.

2 Comments:

At 8:08 PM, Blogger Elmo's aphasiatic twin said...

Great start--you folks at Coal Creek sure do sound nice. I wish I wasn't several hundred miles away in this non-CCL state.

Good luck at getting your son into redneck-gun-toter training. I have two redneck-gun-toting children, a boy and girl, who started off at the same age.

 
At 12:27 AM, Blogger Tiffani said...

Thanks! Too bad that you do live too far away,we would be glad to have you come by and check it out. But I'm glad to hear that your teaching your kids about guns.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

423 587 6737