Wednesday, November 30, 2005

A computer got shot today, when...

I've been having problems lately with my computer, and at last, it decided to crash on me. So, until I can get it back up and running, posts will probably be sporadic. If I can get to another computer, then I'll update.

In later news, today is my birthday.I'm actually just now turning 24, but I didnt want to have to go back and change it. Nothing exciting, had to work. But, I am off work for the next 2 days, so maybe I'll find something fun to do. I do know that my grandparents are planning on taking me out to eat Japenese, so I am looking forward to that. Then, my friends are wanting to go out. They're talking about the club called Tonic, never been, but I guess I'll give it a try.

1 Comments:

At 9:40 AM, Blogger Tam said...

Hope the rest of your birthday night went swell! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

423 587 6737